Further to http://pyrocam.com/pool-cleaner/ I found it didn’t really work quickly or over a wide area. to improve it I took a little more scrap tube, an old bucket lid and a little PVC adapter from the hardware shop to increase the efficiency drastically
The original pool cleaner end, works, but slow to cover large areas
I took a plastic bucket lid and used my hole saw to make an appropriate sized hole for my PVC adapter
I some PVC solvent cement on the outside of the PVC component and pushed it through the hole. it was a tiny tiny bit too large so made a good seal already, the cement will just help hold it all together.
give that a few minutes to dry and
Then I pushed the tubing onto the end of the existing nozzle and the PVC attachment, it didn’t need any hose clamps as it was a snug fit.
I don’t have a video yet but this was a huge success. It made an amazing difference!